Most people are affected by some type of vision problems in their lifetime. Some people are near sighted, while others are far sighted, among many different eye problems. Some of these eyesight problems are hereditary, while others could be avoided through careful eye care and having the right knowledge. If you are experiencing some vision problems, there are some things you can do to improve your eyesight naturally.
The eyesight problems many people experience are actually caused by strain and stress placed on their eyes – this could be through reading, or fixating their eyes on the computer screen for long periods of time. The idea on how to improve eyesight naturally originated from Dr. William Bates (1860 – 1931), who had a career as an eye care physician.
There are various methods you can follow to help improve your eyesight naturally. Some of these include:
· Perform eye exercises
· Eating carrots
· Avoid straining and stressing your eyes
· Vitamin A helps with eyesight
· Try to reduce your dependence on corrective eye glasses
You should perform some simple eye exercises daily to relax your eyes. Some eye exercises you can perform to improve eyesight include:
· Palming – a Bates method to relax the eyes. This reduces the strain and stress on your eyes.
· Eye focus exercises – switching the focus of your eyes between a near object and a far object. This can help improve your ability to focus.
· Eye rotations – rotating your eyes and making a circular motion.
You should aim to perform these eye exercises several times day. You do not need to spend a lot of time doing them, several minutes per session is enough.
Reducing your dependence on eyeglasses will also help. Contact lenses and eyeglasses actually weaken your eyesight. Try to only use your eyeglasses or contact only when you absolutely need them such as for doing work or reading. After a while, you may find that you can adjust quite well without wearing glasses.
Learn how you can naturally improve your eyesight.