What causes bad eyesight and can it really improve? Are glasses, contact lens and eye surgery the only alternatives? In this article I will share with you some of the causes for poor eyesight and how you can start improving yours today.
Bad eyesight can be caused by being under a lot of pressure, stress, mental strain, tension and poor eating habits to name a few. Most people believe that their eyesight is hereditary but that is not necessarily the truth. Even people with bad eyesight such as near-sightedness, far-sightedness, astigmatism, cross-eye, lazy-eye, glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, retina disorders and floating specks can improve their eyesight naturally.
So how can you really improve your bad eyesight through natural healing methods? There are several ways you can start improving your eyesight and some of those methods include:
* an exercise called “palming”
* relaxing more
* taking more breaks from computer work
* splashing water on your face
* expose your closed eyes to the natural sun
* practice with a pendulum
* do eye exercises with charts
* do a swinging exercise
* wear pinhole spectacles around the house
* let your eyes wander now and then when you are reading, working or watching TV
* massage the areas around your eyes
* laugh more often
* relax and visualize your favorite place
* get at least 30 minutes of exercise
* before going to bed cover your eyes with a dark cloth
* totally relax your body and fall asleep at night with relaxed eyes in a comfortable position
* eat more fruits and vegetables
By following some of the things listed above, you can start improving your bad eyesight. Not all of these things mentioned above are required, but by including the things you enjoy doing the most every single day, you will start to see a vast improvement. Some people have improved their eyesight within a two week period of time.
Adrienne Smith is a work at home business owner and she enjoys helping others find the same success.