Regular eye exercise maintains perfect eyesight. One simple method of exercise is moving the eyeball – right and left; upwards and downwards and rotating it in the clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
Another simple way of protecting of eyes is through ‘palming’. Rub the palms of both hands for about 30 seconds, close the eyes and gently place the warm palms over the eyes.
Read more on Eye Health and Swami Ramdev Yoga
Eyesight Weakness is a normal difficulty of the day. Even loving aged school going children may also be seen using glasses due to feeble eyes.
Heat and Weakness of brain is a major reason of weak eyesight. Long over and closely surveillance of TV.
Incessant reading in a dominant light, digestive chaos, unbalanced eating and living habits and lack of vitamin A in food are also answerable for weak eyesight. In maturity, excessive worry and use of alcohol also create weakness of eyes.
Causes of Weak Eyesight
Heat and Weakness of brain is a major reason of weak eyesight. The morbid matter eliminating by means of Common Cold if concealed by wrong treatment, also adversely effects the eyes.
Beside this, longover and closely surveillance of TV, continuous reading in a powerful light, digestive disorder, unbalanced eating and living habits and lack of vitamin A in food are also responsible for weak eyesight.
Weak Eyesight Exercises
1. Palming: – To rest and relax your eyes, sit contentedly in front of a table, resting your elbows on a stack of cushions high enough to bring your palms easily to your eyes without stooping forward or looking up.
2. Swinging: – Relax and keep the eyes movable. Stand up and focus on a distant point, swaying gently from side to side. Repeat 100 times daily, blinking as you sway.
Blinking cleans and lubricates the eyes, which is especially important if you use up a lot of time in front of a computer.
3. Remember to keep your gaze at shoulder level. You may raise your fingers or stick two ballpoint pens on your shoulders to guide you.
Place them in a convenient way so that you are able to clearly see them when you move your eyes left and right.
4. Look as far as possible and inhale then look down as far as possible and exhale. Blink your eyes more than dozen times. Do the similar procedure by turning to your left and right then diagonally up to left, down to right, up to right and down to left followed by rapid blinking.
Home Remedies for Weak Eyesight
1. Cleaning the eyes regularly by splash water 3-4 times a day prevents all sorts of eye infection.
2. Pain in the eyes due to long hours of computer work can be reduced by blinking the eyes 5-6 times.
3. Exercising the eyes by rotating the eyeballs in clock wise and anti clockwise direction for 10-15 times provides relaxation.
4. Inflammation and swelling of the eyes can be abridged by simply placing used tea bags over them for half an hour.
5. Potato is very effective home remedy in curative mild eye problems. Placing potato slices over the eyes for 10-15 minutes, removes tired looks from the eyes and restores the glow.
6. Similar application with cucumber slices also produces the same effect.
7. Regular intake of food enriches with Vitamin A and C improves vision and prevents eye problems.
8. Including spinach in the diet is very beneficial in increasing the eyesight.
Read more on Eye Health and Swami Ramdev Yoga and Herbal Medicines