Macular degeneration or loss of vision is a regular eye problem encountered by many people around the world. Each year in the US alone, one in every five persons who are 50 years old or above experience some kind of vision loss. As luck would have it, vision problems can be solved because there are natural medicines which can be used to enhance your eyesight and aid to hinder any future loss of vision without surgery.
1. Consume meals which consist of foods with high content of antioxidants, such as zeaxanthin and lutein. It shields the retina from eye problems which occur as you get older. The types of foods which will do this work are green leaf veggies, spinach, carrots, eggs, corn and bilberry juice. The best way to boost the assimilation of these antioxidants by your body is to prepare your foods using olive oil only.
2. Consume teas made with herbs which are believed to enhance and shield eyesight. Goji berry, which is also referred to as wolfberry, has high content of carotenoids and can assist in fortifying your eyesight. Peppermint and chrysanthemum are very plentiful in antioxidants and can aid in lowering strain on the eyes, which can result to loss of vision. Eyebright and ginkgo biloba also aid in enhancing vision and hindering loss of vision by boosting blood movement to the eyes.
3. Consume Pantothen, a type of Vitamin B, that can aid to enhance the clearness of vision in as little as a day. Have up to 300 milligrams when you wake up from sleep below your tongue. Pantothen can result to high alertness, so you need to consume it in the morning only so it will not have effect on your sleep.
4. Lower your risks of losing your vision as a result of cataract by having steady intake of Vitamin E supplements. It is assimilated fast in supplement form; nevertheless, peanuts oil and peanuts are a nutritive and hot natural source of Vitamin E.
5. Add natural oil from fish to your meals. When you consume more cold water fish or having fish oil supplements each day, you can aid to enhance your concentration, view colors more brilliantly, mainly at night, and enhance near and far seeing.
6. Defend your eyes from harm by protecting them from the sun through the use of a hat or UV protection eyeglasses when disclosed to bright sunshine. Take breaks when reading or using the computer for lengthy periods of time, simply spend some couple of minutes closing your eyes so they can relax for awhile.
Vision without Glasses is a guide which contains Simple and Effective Methods which Guarantee a Perfect Vision Without any Dangerous and Expensive Surgery. Check it out at Vision without Glasses